- The commitment to live for peace must grow as much as possible in the various learning and life environments, renewing relationships, strengthening partnerships, cooperating together to build a network of peace in the world.
- Develop good pedagogical practice exportable in different places and contexts.
- Developing skills in the field of active and democratic citizenship through the promotion of intercultural and peace education.
- Raise awareness on rights and duties.
- Develop the respect for differences and the dialogue between cultures.
- Develop the ability to work in teams, plan and act together.