We propose this calendar which can be enriched with other events depending on each local reality. It will also present some activities/projects of peace, proposed by our partners. During the year you will receive correspondences that will present you these initiatives, remembering the due dates. Meanwhile, each school/group or association chooses whether and to what project to participate. We recall that the basis for Living Peace will always be the practice of the Dice of Peace and Time-out.
- 21st - Start of the new year of Living Peace
- 21st - Celebration of the International Peace Day
- From 22nd to 25th - Youth World Peace Forum - Florianopolis (Brasil)
- Third World Conference of Youth for Peace "on line" - Peace Pals Internacional
- 20th - Universal Children’s Day
- Peace Crane Project
- Fourth World Conference of Youth for Peace "on line"
- 1st - World Day of Peace
- 30th - School Day of Peace and Nonviolence (Gandhi's death anniversary)
- International Essay Contest – Unesco & Goi Peace Foundation
- Peace Pal Project
- From 1st to 7th – United World Week
- 7th - Run4Unity
- 21st – World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
- Presentation of the candidates for the "Young Peace Ambassadors": girls and boys of the Living Peace who have given a special testimony of commitment to peace, appointed as such by the Universal Circle of Ambassadors for Peace.
- The Bear Hugs Project – Children of the Earth
- Preparation for the International Peace Day - UNESCO